1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 R6 Track Bike- $7950 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Jgrisi92, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

2011 R6 track bike with all the track goodies. Excellent condition and 100% ready to ride/race. Fresh paint ready for stickers or graphics of your choice. Modifications on the bike include:

-Full Akrapovic exhaust system
    -Dynojet Quickshift
    -Keyless ignition
    -Keyless gas cap
    -Vortex clip-ons
    -Woodcraft rear sets (standard shift)
    -Stainless front brake lines
    -Penske suspension done by Metric Devil Moto (setup for 170 lbs)
    -Puig windscreen
    -Amourbodies bodywork
    -Woodcraft frame sliders
    -Safety wired for CCS
    -Dynotuned by Markbilt with YEC ecu. Makes 118whp on pump gas.
    -Dunlop GPA-Pro tires

Bike will come with a set of stands (not the stand in the picture). I am the second owner, the original owner never titled or registered the bike as it was bought for track purposes, but I have the manufacturer certificate of origin in hand. Some stock and spare parts such as extra sprockets for different gearing, stock shock, clip ons, etc. The bike is a rocket, runs incredibly well and is very nimble. I purchased the bike last year with with only 435 miles. I bought the YEC ecu setup through Markbilt which eliminated the odometer function unfortunately, but have a good idea of how many miles the bike has, which is less than 1800. If you have any questions feel free to call/text (6o9-5o2-7o64). $7950 obo, located in South Jersey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

3. kip

kip Well-Known Member

Is the motor stock or has it had work done to it? What do the forks have done to them and is the Penske shock a double or triple adjustable?

4. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

The motor is completely stock. It has the full 20mm penske fork kit and the double adjustable penske shock.

5. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

ttt, would consider trade for cbr1000rr of equivalent value

6. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

7500 obo

7. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

8. IanM

IanM Active Member

I have a 2006 Gsxr 1000 in excellent condition that I'd be open to trading. I'm looking for an r6 track bike instead.

It has clean title, all road plastic clean and boxed away and some good track plastics that mirror original fairings.

M3 exhaust, vortex rear sets. Approx 14k miles.

9. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

Thanks for the offer IanM, but I am looking for a 2009+ cbr1000rr or 7500 obo.

10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Damn.........Jersey, huh. Open to shipping?

11. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

I'd rather sell in person but I would ship it if someone is serious. I would want to talk to them on phone. The buyer would have to make all arrangements for shipping.

12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, I hear 'ya. I'd have to get a number of ducks in a row to consider it, but great bike.

How far are you from Whiting?

13. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

Thanks, I'm 1 hour out from Whiting.

14. IanM

IanM Active Member

Hi - which town are you located in? How close to NYC?

15. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

I'm located in williamstown, nj, roughly 2 hours from NYC

16. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

17. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

ttt, season is coming up fast! Send some offers

18. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member

Haven't considered one before, but what are the specs of the s1000rr? Miles, mods, year, title, etc? Or you can just send me a link to the bike/private message. Thanks!

19. Jgrisi92

Jgrisi92 Active Member