1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 R6 $4500 in Jacksonville, Fl

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Lavana, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Lavana

Lavana The coming

11k miles mostly street miles

Hot bodies bodywork supertail with good seat (the bottom of the belly pan scrapes when I load it in the rv so the paint and stickers are scratched up. The paint seems pretty good on top but it has usual track bike scratches and chips in front. Also was dropped on the left side and shows the scrapes in pictures nothing major fell going 15mph in the rain.
    Tank has dents and scratches as shown. This bike did not suffer that crash. I have a silver tank I will post for sale in a different thread that is perfect if you wish to have a nice tank.
    Brand new 520 chain sprockets oem size may have other sizes Driven/ Vortex
    Vortex rearsets
    M4 cat delete with Akrapovic slip on (sounds awesome)
    Dynojet quick shifter (gp shift) (Its not currently plugged into the ecu/ I took this out of my other r6 when I updated to a bazzaz system. The cable goes in pin 21 but the little 2 dollar pin stayed in the other harness)
    Flashed ecu (from a 2012 with all the good things you can do to let the r6 rip) Same ecu that I had on the other bike with the qs
    BMC race filter
    Clipons aftermarket levers
    Ignition delete
    Vortex keyless gas cap
    Galfer Steel braided lines motul fluid fresh
    Front forks ktech valved with springs for 180 lbs rider by Thersmo man (according to Seth from south Florida)
    Stock rear shock
    Bridgestone slicks
    Ccs safety wired

I may be forgetting other things. Priced to sell. Bill of sale.

Please click on link or copy and paste

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EosNjzIF6eeQAGXu2

2. David Rivas

David Rivas Member

what part of town are you in ?

3. Lavana

Lavana The coming

If you are interested please send me your phone number and we can talk about it on the phone.