1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Greenhound386, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

2011 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    7,700 miles on odometer
    Bike has a clear title, non-op registration status
    Located in San Diego, CA. I can deliver to any CVMA round or anywhere within a reasonable distance. I can also deliver to a WERA West round at Auto Club Speedway or Willow Springs.

Catalyst Reaction bodywork (excellent condition w/ some scratches / dings in the paint from racing)
    M4 full exhaust, titanium
    Spiegler stainless steel brake lines front and rear
    Vortex rearsets
    Renthal clip-ons w/ Vortex bars
    Rental grips
    Vortex sprockets (15/44)
    Vortex gas cap
    Vortex rear spools
    Stompgrip traction pads on tank
    RK gold chain
    Woodcraft case covers
    ASV clutch lever
    Brembo RCS master cylinder and brake lever
    Re-valved Ohlins steering damper (OEM)
    Front suspension has 0.90 springs (0.95 is stock; stock valving)
    Elka 2-stage shock sprung / valid for a ~150lb rider
    Power Commander PCV
    Flash-tuned by FTECU, quickshifter enabled through ECU
    Safety-wired for CVMA, WERA, and most other clubs
    Brand-new Barnett clutch (will have less than 50 miles on it when sold)

Spares available: gas tank in excellent condition with OEM fuel cap and pump, stock front forks, complete front and rear wheel assemblies.

Engine was dropped and a new head gasket was installed in March of 2016. Visual inspection of whateverthefuckisinanengine was good according to the mechanic. A used transmission from a low-mileage salvage bike was installed in January of 2017. The transmission was purportedly in excellent condition. The new clutch was installed at the same time. I will be riding the bike on January 20th to confirm that the transmission is good.

Asking price is $7,200 for the bike. $7,600 gets the bike and all of the spares listed above. I can E-Mail more photos upon request; I am having an issue linking them right now.

Attached Files:

2. MattRiedlinger

MattRiedlinger Active Member

would you sell just the tank and rear wheel?

3. Greenhound386

Trying to keep everything together for now. I have gotten several requests for just the tank. Will update this post if I decide to part stuff out separately!

4. Greenhound386

Price dropped to $7,000 for the bike and all of the spares.

New head gasket this year. New clutch and transmission replaced last week. Just needs fuel, and it's ready to race.

5. Greenhound386

Bump! Lots of inquiries on the spares; I'm still trying to keep everything together for the bike buyer. Price reduced to $6,800 for bike and all spares. Bike will be at CVMA next weekend. I can also make it to most WERA West rounds.

6. Greenhound386