1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Ducati 848evo racebike for sale $6500-Boston, MA area, WILL SHIP!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jwm2k3, Aug 17, 2016.

1. jwm2k3

jwm2k3 Active Member

Selling my 2011 848evo racebike

I bought it as a salvage title streetbike, turned it into a race/track only bike. All street equipment is gone. Its got a killer suspension with Ohlins rear shock with the top collar machined down a bit to get even more preload out of it, adjustable ride height rod, rear swingarm set to 235-240mm (the correct setting for these bikes) and Corse Dynamics 30mm offset triples which made a HUGE improvement in cornering while on the throttle and it has GP Suspension race valves installed in the forks. Both front and rear are sprung for approx 180-190lbs rider. The bike handles awesome and inspires great confidence. The stock motor was treated with new carbon-kevlar belts and valve adjustment less than 1000 miles ago. New voltage regulator. Its got a custom ECU map and Stock mufflers that have the A&R baffle kit installed. (this removed the cats and changes it to race style baffles, sounds wicked!) Shes very fast and can pull on a 750, while fitting into the 600cc class (middleweight) Im running 14 tooth front sprocket, 42 teeth in the rear, new chain, all on a 520 pitch. Woodcraft rearsets, Woodcraft clip-ons, Woodcraft clutch cover/slider, Woodcraft underbody frame sliders, Woodcraft fork sliders. The bike has 15k miles, 14k of which were street miles and by the look of it when I bought the bike, the previous owner didnt know how to ride or turn a bike hard....lol, too bad really, its a friggin blast! Its currently got great condition Pirelli DOT race tires, front has 5 or 6 races on it and rear has 2 races on it. Plenty of life for the next round anyway! There are slight scuffs from track debris on bodywork, but other than that there is no crash damage, everything is straight and works very well. Fully safety wired and absolutely ready to race right now. Just put your numbers on it and rip! Its also got the Ducati superpole seat, its a bit worn but super grippy. Grip pads on side of tank, wave brake rotors in front and brand new front race brake pads (I forget brand but they were $120 from Miles @ Street&Comp). Also has a GI Pro gear indicator. Brand new clutch and brake lever from Mad Scientist Moto!!

Im selling because I bought another 848evo, love this bike but I found another and will race that. Other than the new 848, theres no reason for me to sell this 2011...

Ive shipped bikes in the past, never an issue. Just recently used Keyboard Shippers on another bike. Also used an escrow service for payment, very safe and easy!

Price is $6500 for a quick sale.

text me at 781-249-2741

email is [email protected]

I will add more photos very soon! Bike is awesome!

Thanks for looking, my name is John, bike is located just north of Boston.

Attached Files:

• 212.jpg
      212.jpg
      File size:
      767.2 KB
      Views:
    dirkwellman likes this.