1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011-2022 Suzuki GSXR 600-750 Race plastics and dry break Tank

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Daytona85, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

2011-2022 Suzuki Gsxr 600-750 Race fairings with ( dry break -quick fill) Tank.

We purchased these race plastics from Moto XP in Italy knowing the quality of product.

They are in very good condition with cool paint job and never down. Last used in the 2019 Daytona 200 by Squid-hunter racing.

I’m willing to sell the tank separate for $325 and the kit for $350 ( no tail)

local pick up here in Daytona Beach area or we will be in the open Garages at Daytona International Speedway Oct 13-16 th for pickup.

Attached Files:

2. 57x

57x Out riding

If only it would fit on my 06 GSXR750. GLWS

3. vaughn

vaughn New Member

Hi, Do you still have the race plastic for the 2022 gsxr 600? and if so can i pick them up this Thursday?

4. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Hi, yes they are available. You need the tank also? I live in Daytona Beach where you coming from? Thx, Chris.

5. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Give me a PM. Thx

6. vaughn

vaughn New Member

Good Morning and thank you for the response. I was looking for these for a friend, but she said she found some. Good luck in your races at Daytona