1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 suzuki gsxr 750 from canada

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Dirtybirds00, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Dirtybirds00

Dirtybirds00 Well-Known Member

yes, i know in 2010 usa did not import any gsxr's. this one has a clean clear Canadian title i have in hand.
    runs good. all stock bike besides the arrow slip on pipe. has slight rash on left side but no dents in tank nor cracks in stay. mainly mid fairing area. tail is still good too as is the shifter and rider peg.
    8600 kilometers roughly 5350 miles
    thread on tires are good. not sure what it would cost to title in usa as i am sure there is import fees they will charge. selling as it sits with the canadian title. do your own dmv research in your location to make sure you are informed on it.
    $4750 firm folks. i know the keyboard gansters will have crap to say but its sunny down here in florida and
    will part out if need be. willing to trade for a 2009 or newer honda crf450r supermoto with street legal title.
    send a telephone number to send pics too. will post some once i get the resizing format done.
    i can assist with shipping but that is on the buyer to set up and pay for it.
    if your in florida i can deliver for a fee once you know for sure you want it. a non refundable deposit will need to be made before i leave my lazy boy.
    thank you and enjoy the nice weather out there

2. Dirtybirds00

Dirtybirds00 Well-Known Member

got a bunch of folks wanting parts off it so part out it is. please delete this post