1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Aprilia RSV4 (former Boccarp) "Godzilla"

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bwhip, May 23, 2018.

1. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member

Curious about this as well. A bike like this would be a first for me.

2. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

I asked Pete about that, and he said that they built it to be quite bulletproof, and didn’t think it would need significant maintenance. Regarding miles, he told me "Has about 3 or 4 track days on the new motor and a few hundred street miles." And I did a day and a half at Jennings with it in February.

3. Jetbdude

Jetbdude Shake and bake

Hey guys, the bike is stored at my place. I'm leaving for Nelson Ledges, Ohio, on Thursday's and can bring the bike with me! Ready to ride

tigerblade and bwhip like this.
  4. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

PRICE REDUCTION

You can have this 200+ horsepower, sexy beast of a track weapon, with the best brakes and suspension you've ever experienced, for just $12,700.00. Experience a true Superbike for a bargain price!

As Pete B said above: "This thing is a true weapon. I fairly conservatively say there is over $50,000 invested into the build plus the original cost of the bike. If anyone is looking for absolutely perfectly set up a racer this is your bike. Go ahead and try and replicate the brakes, suspension for less than $1ok. Yes this is the best deal on the market right now."

Current plan is for bike to be transported from Quebec to Grattan Raceway in Michigan in the last week of June (two weeks from today). After that, it will be available for pickup or shipping from a US-based address at another friend's place.

5. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Deposit received, sale pending...

Jetbdude and Phl218 like this.
  6. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Bike is SOLD, thanks

Jetbdude, L8RSK8R and Phl218 like this.