1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Triumph Daytona 675!! 3,760 miles/ clean clear title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Motogp4me, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Motogp4me

Motogp4me Well-Known Member

Hello there! So long story short I bought this bike off a kid in Delaware who's parents said "nope! Your not owning that under my roof"! At least he got to ride it home! Lol. I was looking for a low mileage 675 to track so I bought this one got some track fairings for it and a set of new SC pirellis and couldn't wait to get it to track. There is literally only 4 twenty min track sessions on bike since I've owned it. I've since found my dream bike and bought it and wifey wants this one to go. Honestly the bike is everything that people talked it up to be. Very very smooth bike, just the nature of how the bike feels through your hands and body is epic. I'd sooner keep it but there's some house projects that seem more important. I don't see that bikes ever been down and I've never had it down. Runs 100% and has clean clear title.

I still ride street with this so I've added a front daytime running light and rear tail light and park light.

goodies
    1. New Pirelli SC supercorsas
    2. Adjustable rearsets
    3. Shorty levers
    4. Engine case covers both sides
    5. Rexxer ECU flash
    6. Stainless steel braided lines

need to sell! Call or text anytime at 717-418-7449 names Kirk.
    5,800 takes it. I live in PA. I have more pics if you'd like.

Attached Files:

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Where in PA? Willing to sell the track bodywork separately?

3. Motogp4me

Lancaster. No not willing to part anything off bike. Thanks

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Okay, lemme know if you change your mind - sounds like you're still riding it on the street so technically the track bodywork wouldn't need to come "off" the bike; anyhow, GLWS.

5. Motogp4me

This is set up for track use. Although I do ride it on street here and there it will not be changed back to street under my ownership.