1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 R6 Supersport motor. TSE Bike. 8k

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kingsbaby, Jan 25, 2017.

1. kingsbaby

kingsbaby Member

So, I bought Pinky, never rode it, and now I'm selling it. Here is the info from the original sale.

Since then, I have bought a second set of body work. Jason Farrell has personally gone through the bike for me. Completed the ECU flash, added two fuel maps, and made sure this thing is awesome. (It is no longer pink, it is all black). Claimed HP of 129. I will post the dyno maps once Jason sends them to me.

I also have a second set of Woodcraft rearsets, an extra tank, about 10 sprockets, clip-ons, some other bits.

I'll be switching to a Farrell Performance B-Bike. My loss is your gain.

The bike is at Farrell Performance in WI right now. We are taking it down to Florida on Friday. If you want it before we ride it, get your money together before Friday. Otherwise, grab from me in Florida. It has a clean title. We can help you with financing.

I'm willing to negotiate if you buy before Friday. If not, I will be much less willing to negotiate.
    Just text me. 312-405-9584
    Sean

IMG_0514.JPG
    The best people in the business have worked on this bike Meghan Ryan @matt Drucker @jason Farrell
    -----
    IMG_0515.JPG
    TSE is now advertising the sale of "Pinky" it is currently getting a fresh motor built for it and is not ready for pick up. But we want to get this out now that it is for sale.

2009 Yamaha R6 - $8,000
    Fresh Supersport motor from MD Racing
    Penske 8987 Triple Piggyback shock
    Penske 20mm piston kit in stock cartridges
    Dynojet PCV and quick shifter – Mapped for Sunoco and MR12
    Ohlins steering damper
    Woodcraft clip-ons and bars
    Woodcraft engine covers
    Woodcraft rear sets
    Woodcraft front brake guard
    Woodcraft rear toe/chain guard
    New chain with vortex gearing – assorted extra gearing
    Brembo master cylinder
    Coremoto brake lines
    DP Brake Pads – New
    Hindle full system exhaust
    Sharkskinz bodywork
    BMC Air filter
    Spare dented tank without pump
    This bike is professionally maintained. This bike was the backup bike to Wyatt Farris for the Daytona 200. Suspension serviced every 2 events. It is currently fresh and sprung for a 185# rider. Linkage and steering bearings changed out every 2 years, last replaced winter of 2014 and only rode 6 times since changed. We also replace swing arm pivot bearings at this time too. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Oooooo....does that mean you're joining Team Green now Sean? ;)

Didn't even know you had this...thought you just had the Honda. Solid bike though. Pretty sure I've seen it at Road America last couple of years.

kingsbaby likes this.
  3. Morias

Morias New Member

I may stop by Thursday evening to take a look. I'll send you a text in the morning.

kingsbaby likes this.
  4. kingsbaby

kingsbaby Member

SOLD

sbk1198 likes this.