1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Kawasaki zx6r

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sangtrain, Aug 27, 2015.

1. sangtrain

sangtrain New Member

Hello,

*only reason for selling is to get a gsxr 600 track bike. Possibly trade for one?

Purchased last year with bad transmission with 39,000 miles on odometer. Bought a used motor with 17,000 miles on it. I did a valve adjustment and changed fluids. Runs great and strong. Tank does have a small dent on right side and one on left. Originally bought to turn into track bike but I am just not comfortable on it and want to go back to a gsxr.

I have clean and clear title in my name with current registration. Everything is straight and in good condition.

Current status is completely stock road ready.
    *New wheel bearings
    *Re-greased steering head bearings
    *Engine Ice
    *Dunlop Q3's with 300 miles on them
    *Rebuilt forks March 2015(seals,bushings,oil)
    *New Vortex sprockets (-1 front,stock rear)
    *New RK gold chain
    *K&N race air filter

The extras I have when I had it on the track are
    * M4 SS full exhasut with carbon can
    * Bazzaz zfi
    * GPR stabilizer(rebuilt in March 2015)
    * Vortex rearsets
    * Vortex short levers
    * Armour bodies body work
    * Woodcraft frame sliders
    * Keyless gas cap
    * Stainless Steel Brake lines(front,rear)
    * New front pads (double HH)
    * Extra engine covers, head with cams, flywheel, crankshaft misc.

There may be a few odd and ends I can't think of.

Would like $4500 for bike with street stuff and can wheel and deal if you want other things or all. Give me a shout and lets make a deal. Call or text me(Kyle) at 515-205-3825
    Located in Bondurant, IA

**I can't seem to get some pictures loaded so the one it shows is when it was set up for track. I will try to get more loaded tonight. I can text or email more pictures also. Or better yet, come check it out in person!

Attached Files: