1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Gsxr 600 - Race Bike - Old Team Hammer Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by lilchap08, Apr 20, 2016.

1. lilchap08

lilchap08 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys - Bike is located in San Jose, CA but can be transported to Los Angeles no problem. Any other locations I'll help assist but at your expense.

Alright so I know I shouldn't but I have my eyes on another bike and all though I'm not sure I want to part with this bike just yet I figure I would put out some feelers for it. Ill include everything that I possibly can but don't hesitate to ask questions.

2009 Gsxr 600 with MSO Title (titled to Team Hammer) - Martin Cardenas AMA B Bike

I bought this a year ago and well its been a great bike. So much so that if I don't sell it I'm perfectly happy keeping it and the other bike will just have to go to another buyer.

Details:

Suspension: Sprung for 180lb rider (.975 in the front) 1.05 (rear) - I can double check this
    Ohlins GAS Cartridges with Extended Caps (hard to find and not cheap) - 1 race weekend since refresh from Mike Canfield
    Ohlins TTX Rear - Refreshed at the same time as the front

AWESOME HANDLING!

Electronics:
    Em PRO ECU - fun stuff (for all you R6 guys this is equivalent to the YEC ECU)
    Dynojet PC5 piggy back
    Dynojet quick shifter

Goodies:
    M4 Carbon Full Exhaust (with an extra exhaust can flawless)
    Vortex Rearsets (tons of spares)
    Vortex Case Covers
    Vortex Clip Ons
    GPR Steering Damper - no leaks
    Galfer Wave Rotors in the front - One race weekend (brand new practically)
    Galfer Race Pads - 2 race weekends on them
    Galfer Lines - Spare set unused and still in packaging also included
    K&N Air Filter
    Light weight battery - forget the brand but its not Shorai and its not a cheap one

Quick change rear axle kit - super nice to have!

Motor:
    Was told it was a DSB Sportbike build but could just be a minor build with a thinner head gasket and adjustable cam sprockets
    Freshly tuned, new plugs, oil changed, valves adjusted and getting dynoed by Mike Canfield so you'll be good to go

I have a ton of other spares as well - levers (asv, stock, and other trick parts that I don't recall right off hand)

Extras:
    750 ECU
    600 ECU
    Spare Wire-harness
    Master Cylinder Recall Done - have paperwork to show as well as TITLE and paperwork on other misc documents on the bike.
    Spare gearing (more sprockets and carriers then you would know what to do it)
    Spare body work (2 sets) - 06/07 Body work and have the ducts to go with it.
    Extra spare wheels (front and rear) - with spare stock rotors but your guess is as good as mine if they are good. I rode with them but I wouldn't race them (trackday should be fine)
    08/10 - Hotbodies with awesome paint (slightly damaged but Ill explain later) with ducts (can convert to 08-10 look if you want with out hesitation as seen in pictures)

As a whole I don't want to see this but if I do it just means I'm going to get another bike.

If you're serious lets talk but this bike has it all for an everyday racer and/or trackday enthusiast.

$6500 is what I am looking for.

Will consider parting out with cash + OEM replacements.

Since I have owned it:
    One break in trackday at Sonoma to get situated with the bike
    1 - T-Hill Race Weekend
    1/2 Day at Buttonwillow last round
    Bike and I went down at turn 3 at Buttonwillow. Since been repaired and coming back better than before I got it.

Bike is running great and before transferring of sale will be certified straight from Gerry (at my expense) - its currently in line waiting to be verified.

Full Disclosure:
    I plan on racing this bike for Sonoma but will hold off for any serious buyers

The first set of pictures is how the bike currently sits and the other pictures are from before it was crashed. I still do have that body work but its damaged. I will take pictures of the damage and discuss with serious buyers.

Attached Files:

2. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Selling her so soon? Battery is a SpeedCell- assuming you did not change it out. I was the previous owner- fantastic bike. Well sorted. LilChap08 is good dude. Best of luck.

3. lilchap08

This bike is a serious blast to ride! If it doesn't sell at or near asking price I'm going to keep it with out hesitation. This new bike is one I've been eyeing for a long while and I don't want to miss out on it.

Want it back? :)

4. lilchap08

bump...

uploaded more pictures of the spares. Will consider parting out as well.

5. lilchap08

Some pictures of the spares loaded.

Attached Files:

6. lilchap08

and here are the rest.

Attached Files:

7. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

GLWS looks like a great deal. If I wanted a 600 I would work with you on this.

8. lilchap08

SOLD!!!!

Selling Ohlins Forks, Yosh ECU, Galfer Rotors and Ohlins rear shock in "Parts"