1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 CBR 600RR Track Bike for Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by chblyth, Apr 6, 2022.

1. chblyth

chblyth Active Member

I have a clean title PA bike with ~18k miles, it's registered and I have a plate to go with it. Located in Pittsburgh and asking $4,000 OBO!

I bought the bike as a low-sided street bike last summer and planned to have it track-ready for this season, but ran out of time to build it. With a new race bike acquisition I have no need for another track bike.

The bike has been meticulously looked over by my local race mechanic that also builds my team's bikes, and there is no sustained damage from the street. The fairings and lights had busted at some connection points so I didnt salvage any of the OEM parts for use again, although I do have some bits and pieces left.

It has the following parts:

- New gloss white painted and cleared fiberglass race fairings from MotoXP Ricambi Italy
    - New Puig clutch and brake levers
    - New grips and bar ends
    - New chain and sprockets
    - Fresh coolant and oil
    - GSXR 1000 calipers and wave rotors off of my race bike to go with it
    - Toce exhaust

It's not built to the 9's but it needs nothing other than someone eager for their first track bike or canyon carver!

(I have photos of when I purchased the bike and the build process right now, bike is being picked up from the race shop this week, so I'll have new photos soon)

Message me for contact info and pics!

2. chblyth

chblyth Active Member

Sold.

3. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

Good to see there still are some very smart folks that are willing to buy and ride a Honda! I thought I was a dying breed. :clap::crackup:

chblyth likes this.
  4. BG1

BG1 Well-Known Member

The best bike is one that’s reliable on race day! Necessary to decat and ecu flash these though, otherwise you’ll yell obscenities every straightaway against equally talented competition.

chblyth likes this.