1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 zx10 r

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ToofPic, Feb 25, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Zach Jansen likes this.
  2. ToofPic

3. ToofPic

AMA Pro super stock bike.Built by attack performance engineering.A.P.E Race bike.M.S.O. Still in their name. Very fast! Very dependable bike. I raced it at Daytona in 2015, and 2016, and only had to change the oil and tires. I was hitting a hundred and ninety-three mile-per-hour at Daytona so the ECU is obviously flashed. Ohlins rear shock, steering dampener, and front fork cartridges. Brembo master cylinder. Steel braided lines front and rear. Woodcraft clip-ons, engine case savers, and rear sets. Motion Pro adjustable throttle. Full Leo Vince exhaust! Power commander with manual EFI and software i. E. You tune it with a laptop. Or, you can use a power commander auto-tune, as the Leo Vince exhaust is already equipped with the exhaust bung.Cover, stand, and Battery Tender included. Spares include slicks, Gering, and everything shown in picture. I purchased this bike in its current form, needing nothing. And you can too. Built by the best.A.P.E Has even built MotoGP bikes with no expense spared. $5,000 or best offer.Outstanding pedigree bike. Originally purchased by Richard stanbuli of attack performance as mentioned. He hired Steve Rapp to run it in the AMA Pro super stock series. And also riced by Robbie bright in the Michelin Pro Series.Both veteran professional racers. so, this is probably not a good fit for an amateur.

Attached Files: