2008 Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by lavitzlegend, Apr 1, 2019.

1. lavitzlegend

lavitzlegend Member

For sale is my 2008 Yamaha R6 in mostly clean condition with around 13,XXX miles. I started modifying her for the track but lost interest as I got more into car racing. I bought it a few years ago after the previous owner laid it down in his driveway at low speed. So the stock fairing and one small area on the tank are scratched. This didn't bother me as I was going to replace it with race fairings anyway. She has almost new yamalube oil and filter, new coolant and water, and a new Bikemaster battery. The additional mods I added are listed below with most installed but a few still off the bike. Asking price is $5000.

Installed mods:

-RaceTech gold compression and rebound fork valves set for 180 lbs amateur
    -GYTR aluminum silencer and cat removed from mid pipe (EXUP valve also unhooked)
    -GB Racing case savers
    -Woodcraft frame sliders and stand spools
    -Driven engineering -1/+2 sprockets with DID chain
    -Zero gravity corsa windscreen

Uninstalled mods:
    -2 brand new Dunlop q3 tires
    -Scott's steering stabilizer
    -Woodcraft rearsets
    -Stainless braided brake lines
    -Front and rear EBC HH brake pads
    -Front and rear stands
    -Tank hugger
    -Radiator rock guard
    -Bauce racing tuned ECU out of a 2009

I'm sure there's other odds and ends I'm forgetting that all come with the bike. My name's Jordan and please hit me up if you're interested. Bike is located in Des Moines, IA. Clean title in hand.
    Email: Trojanbunny@hotmail.com Cell: five-one-five six-eight-one eight-six-zero-zero

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JSwyssUZDNDBt4_-V_5jLLEMoJFtBRDe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lavitzlegend

lavitzlegend Member

Bump and price drop to $4600