1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 R6 Motor

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by R1Racer99, Jun 23, 2017.

1. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Low mileage stock motor that needs a little work. The countershaft has stripped threads where the sprocket nut is attached. It's currently welded on and works fine but it needs a new countershaft or transmission to fix the issue. Includes Woodcraft case covers and Graves block-off plartes. Still strong and never had an issue with it other than the countershaft.

$800+shipping. Can help with delivery if you're anywhere near Minnesota.

2. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

What city are you in? Might be interested if I can arrange pickup...

3. R1Racer99

Minneapolis.

4. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

PM sent

5. USA 6T

USA 6T Member

Is your engine still available?

6. USA 6T

USA 6T Member

Do you still have the engine for sale?

7. R1Racer99

$600 plus shipping.

8. R1Racer99

Still available.

As I said in another thread, if someone is a known good guy on the forum I would be willing to ship at their expense (or deliver if you're close) and take the money whenever they either ran it or tore it down to make sure everything looks okay. Otherwise I can offer a refund to anyone not satisfied with the motor. I'm not trying to make money or screw anyone, just have a motor that I never had an issue with (other than the stripped countershaft) and would like to get it out of my mechanic's shop.

From what the previous owner told me, it should have less than 6k miles on it and most were on the street.

9. Schwiz

Schwiz Well-Known Member

I will vouch for this motor! I've seen it in action and it runs. Currently sitting at 2K Motorsports ready to go isnt it? Kyle mentioned it was yours when I brought in my motor to have a timecert installed on the head. If Kyle hadn't have fixed the head, I would have probably bought this ...so you can blame Kyle, haha. Anyways, definite bump for the seller here!

10. R1Racer99

Yep, same motor, thanks man I appreciate it.

11. R1Racer99

Bump. Open to offers.