1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 KTM 450 XC-F w/ Rekluse

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kbro45, Oct 3, 2016.

1. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

I just picked up a new bike so this one is up for sale. This bike is very clean for a 2008. The wheel bearings, fluids, muffler packing, fork oil and seals, sprockets/chain, and Im sure other things I'm missing have been replaced or refreshed in the last 20 hours. I put new clutch fibers in when I added the Rekluse EXP 3.0 and replaced the clutch line and fluid. I checked the valve lash twice over the summer and they never moved. The exhaust valves were shimmed last spring.

The bike is in good shape and pulls very hard. The only thing I would do if I were keeping it would be refresh the rear shock, which is a $99 service at KTM World.

The bike comes with cycra handguards shown and 2 sets of bars (stock and a pro taper windham bar). I also have some extra plastics and an oversized tank that will go with it.

edit: I also have the stock rear spring and a racetech spring for heavier 200lb+ rider.

$3200

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  2. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Location?

3. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Atlanta

4. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Damn, too bad you're so far away. If you find yourself any closer to the DC area, I'd be real interested.

5. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Will do.

6. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member