1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 SV650 Race Bike Pensacola, Fla.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Scott S., Jun 18, 2020.

1. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

This is a decent build.
    2mm bore, throttle bodies bored by Zoran. Cams, Carrillo rods, etc.
    Cut upper air box with pod filters. Power Commander 5. New. Full Yosh exhaust system.
    Will get complete specs. I'm sure I am forgetting a few things.

Engine freshening by Adams performance. Zero time other than a few heat cycles. Have invoice.

Frame and swingarm measured and corrected by computec. Have invoice.

Stock front forks with Ohlins cartriges. Penske rear shock. Sprung for a 180 lb. rider.

Sharkskins body work, zero damage with a beautiful black paint job with gold perimeter striping to tribute the John Player scheme of old.
    Bodywork not mounted currently. Needs a windscreen.

Fresh Dunlop MA spec slicks with just a couple laps. 2019 MA tech decal on the frame.

Front brakes stock and I have a pair of freshly sealed Tokico four piston calipers loaded with new EBC hh pads. Not mounted will need adapters.
    Rear brake stock with a wave rotor.

Some spares, Vortex rear sets, Front and rear wheels with old rains mounted. Not pretty but no damage. More miscellaneous bits.

Bike was originally built at D&D Cycles, Pensacola. Robby Bobby's ride.
    Bike is located at D&D currently where I work.

I bought for the twins cup this season but my racer has moved on to other endeavors.

Message me for info and pictures of what ever you want to see or stop by! Need to resize the pics I have and will post.

Price is 5k.

2. andremej

andremej CHECK FMRRA

POST SOME PICS

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Pretty sure it sold.

4. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

FOOKIN SOLD