1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 R6 factory plastic COMPLETE Blue/BLK

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Jason769, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Jason769

Jason769 Member

Thought I might throw this out there to see if anyone is interested. I reciently aquired a prestine 2007 R6<not r6s>. The bike is perfet and bone stock with 4600 mi. The only scratchs are on left side, 3 little spots about the size of a quarter each. Looks like it just fell over and wasnt moving when it was scratched. Anyway I'm going to make this thing a trackbike and was wondering if anyone out there wanted/needed this bodywork. It is complete from nose to tail/all lighting ect. 2 small pieces are missing at the bottom edge of the gas tank. i have no idea why those are gone. The tank is ruined inside from rust< dont let'em sit for years duh> I'm going to keep the tank and try to coat it, so no tank. . . All bodywork is still on the bike other than the license plate mounts/mirrors/reflectors/turn signals and rear fender, which I removed yesterday. All bodywork is OEM,straight and in perfect condition other than that left side spot.
    I'm not sure If i need to keep the rear fender, seat, and the plastic cowl attached to the front of the tank? Maybe you guys could help me with that? I havent been on the track in many years. Did hold a WERA license back in the 90's. Im not fimilar with this R6. My last owned bike was a 2000gsxr600 back in late 99. it was a beast, but after getting this R6 running and doing a few laps around my "counrty road course", holy *hit batman, this thing is a monster! I'm sure it will see some downtime so i thought maybe i should let this factory skin go to someone who wants or needs it. i would even be willing to trade for some track fairings that are rashed +some cash. Just throwing it out there ya know.
    I'm located in the Bowling Green Ky area, about 20 min from NCM motorpark.
    If anyone is interested feel free to txt me with an offer 270 438 8477
    Thanks, Jason

IMG_20160915_113753.jpg IMG_20160915_113702.jpg IMG_20160915_113637.jpg IMG_20160915_113621.jpg IMG_20160915_113610.jpg

2. matty-matt

matty-matt Well-Known Member

text sent

3. Jason769

Jason769 Member

Traded Thanks Matt! Looking forward to getting back on the track :beer: