2007 Honda CRF450R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kman0066, Jan 7, 2019.

1. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Have my 2007 Honda CRF450R dirt-bike for sale.

Fresh rebuild on the engine with genuine Honda Parts (~1 hour on the new build). While refreshing the engine, I also put in a new clutch basket, grips, chain slider, brake fluid, spark plug, so that's all brand new.

Engine build involved: Honda Piston/Rings/Pin, new timing chain, valve clearances checked/set, fresh oil, crank/cam/etc. clearances all checked, carb cleaned, new gaskets.

The only bad thing really, is that the bike has sat for 1.5 years, being started only occasionally. I just started it tonight and it took a good 3-4 kicks to get it started, so the carb could probably use a good cleaning. I touched it up with some carb cleaner spray real quick, but it could use a good disassembly and cleaning if you have the time. Other than that, this is a great running bike, ready to take out! I don't have the time or place to ride the bike anymore and it's just collecting dust.

I'm the second owner of the bike, can't speak for the original owner, but I barely used the thing. I meant to get into dirt-bike riding, but I haven't really found anywhere to ride and with a kid now, I spend my only riding time doing road racing.

Hour meter says 71.2 hours.

Aftermarket stuff:
    Big pegs
    Cable clutch
    FMF full exhaust
    Acerbis guards
    New bodywork + decals
    ASV levers
    Other misc. stuff I'm probably forgetting

Spares:
    Hydraulic clutch setup
    Spare bodywork
    Stock exhaust

Tires:
    Holding air well, about 30% worn.

Pictures:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/gBhByEBUrNysDmie7

Price: $2200

John Hancock likes this.
  2. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Bump. Get it while it's the off-season, nice and cheap.

3. Phl218

Phl218 Lemme ask my wife

Great deal.

That’s what i got my lightly used ‘06 with no mods for

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Cant believe no one has snapped this up yet, free bump