1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Honda CRF450R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kman0066, Jan 7, 2019.

1. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Have my 2007 Honda CRF450R dirt-bike for sale.

Fresh rebuild on the engine with genuine Honda Parts (~1 hour on the new build). While refreshing the engine, I also put in a new clutch basket, grips, chain slider, brake fluid, spark plug, so that's all brand new.

Engine build involved: Honda Piston/Rings/Pin, new timing chain, valve clearances checked/set, fresh oil, crank/cam/etc. clearances all checked, carb cleaned, new gaskets.

The only bad thing really, is that the bike has sat for 1.5 years, being started only occasionally. I just started it tonight and it took a good 3-4 kicks to get it started, so the carb could probably use a good cleaning. I touched it up with some carb cleaner spray real quick, but it could use a good disassembly and cleaning if you have the time. Other than that, this is a great running bike, ready to take out! I don't have the time or place to ride the bike anymore and it's just collecting dust.

I'm the second owner of the bike, can't speak for the original owner, but I barely used the thing. I meant to get into dirt-bike riding, but I haven't really found anywhere to ride and with a kid now, I spend my only riding time doing road racing.

Hour meter says 71.2 hours.

Aftermarket stuff:
    Big pegs
    Cable clutch
    FMF full exhaust
    Acerbis guards
    New bodywork + decals
    ASV levers
    Other misc. stuff I'm probably forgetting

Spares:
    Hydraulic clutch setup
    Spare bodywork
    Stock exhaust

Tires:
    Holding air well, about 30% worn.

Pictures:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/gBhByEBUrNysDmie7

Price: $2200

John Hancock likes this.
  2. kman0066

Bump. Get it while it's the off-season, nice and cheap.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Great deal.

That’s what i got my lightly used ‘06 with no mods for

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Cant believe no one has snapped this up yet, free bump

5. kman0066

I've been prepared to wait until spring. Just a garage cleaning move, so no rush.

Price update to $2100 though.

6. Skillz Moto

Skillz Moto Active Member