1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Honda CBR 600RR Package Deal $5500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Magriffin73, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Magriffin73

Magriffin73 Member

Honda CBR 600rr track bike w/additional fairing, rims, motorcycle accessories complete package for $5500
    GP Shifter, GPX XT Racing, TC, Bazazz fuel module & TC light w/usb connection, RPM light. These are the add-ons as this was a B bike from a racing team so the list on this bike is very long. I had to stop track days due to my health and the military. $5500 for bike, All white fairing, All orange fairing, Two sets of rims (white and black), bike stands, and pit bull bike attachment. Bike is located in Chester, VA. Please text Cruz if interested at +1 (310) 382-4015.

Attached Files:

2. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

sent a couple texts.

3. Magriffin73

Magriffin73 Member

This bike is from Rockwall Honda in Texas. The fairing are from armour bodies and sharkskinz. The original yellow fairing is now solid white. The bike itself was built by Rockwall Honda as a B bike for a racer named Aaron Gobert. The bike has been a race/track bike and cannot be converted into a street bike. The bike only has 3734 miles on it and I used it strictly for track days and has been an awesome bike.