1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 GSXR 750 track bike, 600 original miles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Gxrj, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Gxrj

Gxrj Active Member

GSXR 750, 2007 frame, 2008 engine, wheels, suspension, everything else.

Bike has about 600 original miles from new. Original bike was bought new, turned into track day bike with 150 miles on odometer, and ridden approximately 10 or so track days. It looks like a brand new bike.

Current frame has salvage title due a prior low side and resultant minor scratch on frame (completely straight) Rest of chassis (forks and rear shock have 150 miles on them, wheels, bars, swingarm, subframe) have never been crashed. It has been a garage queen for the better part of 6 years and it's time to let it go so someone can get some good use out of it. Forks and rear shock are stock.

Photos of bike can be found HERE.

Current bodywork has never been down, but someone bumped into right rear on seat cowl and cracked it. (noted in photo)

$4875 OBO, must sell. Bike is located in San Diego

Here's what it has:

Ohlins steering damper
    Woodcraft left side case cover
    dyno jet shifter
    CFM rearsets
    Moto R Clutch cover, 2 piece
    Frame sliders
    Leo Vince SBK exhaust with carbon tip
    Dyno jet power commander 3
    Goodridge rear brake lines
    Vortex screw off gas cap
    Ignition delete, on/off switch is "key off/on"
    Vortex clip-ons
    Swingarm blocks for pin type stand

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Why was engine swapped?

3. Gxrj

Gxrj Active Member

Original owner had 2 identical GSXR's. Took engines out to mod, changed his mind about modding the engines, then mistakenly put 1 engine back into the other chassis and then crashed it. Rather than buy a new frame that I think was over $2300, he bought a perfect condition (small scratch) salvage frame with title, put the crashed engine and chassis into the correct frame, and the other newer and uncrashed engine and parts onto the new salvage frame. What started life as a complete 2008 turned into a 2008 with a 2007 frame with 150 miles on it that I bought.
    After I bought the bike, I bought a complete set of forks at that time that had traxxion cartridges installed, a penske shock, and used those the entire time I rode the bike. Shock and forks have been sold so stock low mi suspension back on it.

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Gxrj

Gxrj Active Member

Price drop, $4150

5. Chris Brauch II

Chris Brauch II Active Member

How can I contact you.

6. Gxrj

Gxrj Active Member

Sent you a PM

7. Gxrj

Gxrj Active Member

Price drop, $3850, someone must want a like new GSXR750... I can assist with shipping.

8. Trackdayhero

Trackdayhero New Member

Can you send me contact info? Interested.

Marcus Lee Stocks likes this.
  9. Gxrj

Gxrj Active Member

bump