1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 CRF150RB - road race ready $3250 OBO

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by DWISEMAN76, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ducati culture

ducati culture If it involves mud iam in.........

What weight is the rear shock set up for currently?

2. DWISEMAN76

DWISEMAN76 Member

Sold

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

3. Cristian1569

Cristian1569 Active Member

Is this still available

4. ducati culture

ducati culture If it involves mud iam in.........

5. jond

jond Member

I bought this bike and never got around to riding it much. Selling for $2,400. I've added a Boyesen quickshot and R & D flex jet. All spares are included and i've put maybe 5 hours on it.

6. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Do you have spare 17 wheels ?

7. Cristian1569

Cristian1569 Active Member

Trade for a built z125 plus cash?

8. jond

jond Member

No thanks on the grom. I have the stock dirt wheels I could put on it and sell the 17" sm set up. I would part out if there enough interest.

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Where is the bike located?

10. jond

jond Member

Russellville, Ky. About an hour north of Nashville.

11. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Wish I were home to sell my kx125 to fund it. Damn deployment makin me miss sweet bikes!

12. tech1234

tech1234 Well-Known Member

jond still have this? I'm interested. pmed you

13. DWISEMAN76

DWISEMAN76 Member

I was the original seller.... As far as I know he still has it. I know that just before he bought it from me I played with the jets a little and had it running much stronger than it was when I raced it. I always run a much bigger jet than factory in the main and pilot to help keep the bike a little rich since I was wot most of the time.

He put a few additional things on it to help pick up the throttle response off the bottom end and mid range of throttle response. It was hard to part with her but I couldn't justify having 5 bikes at the time.

Let me know if you have any special questions about it that he can't answer.

Darrin Wiseman

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

14. tech1234

tech1234 Well-Known Member

Darrin thanks for the post. I have sent jond a PM so I'm hoping he will check in soon. If you still have contact info for him will you please let him know to come log in here