1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 CBR600RR Part-Out

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by martinsc20, Jul 9, 2021.

1. martinsc20

martinsc20 Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

I’m soon going to start parting out my 2007 CBR-600RR. Located in North New Jersey. I high sided on the bike and it ghost ride into the fence at the track. The bike does not crank nor start. The engine is done. I have not taken the engine apart. If someone would like to buy the complete bike great. If not then I’ll stick to parting it out. I’m only listing pricing for the aftermarket parts. Everything else just shoot me a reasonable offer. I also have OEM parts such as headlights/tail light and red fairings. Texting me is the fasts way for a response. I cannot post pics for some reason. So please just ask for a photos of what your looking for. Hope I’m not forgetting anything lol.
    973-389-3867.

HRC harness and a flashed ECU- $500

Arrow aluminum full exhaust-$1100

Brand new Voodoo rear-set-$200

Front stainless steel brake lines (Not sure the brand)- $80

Armour bodies race fairings Blue and White color (front fairing and tank fairing need a little work)- $250

Vortex v3 gas cap- $60

LSL frame sliders- $40

2. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Did the front wheel stay in shape? How much shipped to 60142?

3. YG27Fireblade

YG27Fireblade Member

Selling suspension at all? Looking for Forks for sure if they're not bent or leaking. Bonus points if they've had work done to them. And a rear if its not stock

4. martinsc20

Pending sale for entire bike

5. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Did it sell?

6. martinsc20

Yes