1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Suzuki K6 GSXR 1000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SpeedOfSound, Apr 12, 2021.

1. SpeedOfSound

SpeedOfSound Active Member

A3AA95D8-D1F7-490C-9AAB-70B5A1E2C12E.jpeg 68ED425B-B07E-456E-9CAD-5BC816052033.jpeg CF0B158E-C51D-4661-8CE6-E51BC2E5EBD6.jpeg 2006 Suzuki K6 GSXR 1000. In good condition. Clean title, registered, major service just completed and 100% ready to ride. 32k mostly highway miles, runs great, no issues. Located in Redding, CA.

Asking $7000

Link to 2020 Ducati V4S vs K5 GSXR1000 track test. The video hosts spent over $7k on their GSXR1000 to get it track rideable and it has 55k+ miles.

2. Palma R

Palma R Headless Horseman

Anyone spending more than $2800 on this is daft.

3. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

I’ll be back in a bit just gonna make some popcorn before the show starts

4. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

Being the current owner/rider of one, I don't think it's worth quite that much, IMHO.

Palma R and jasonhise like this.
  5. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

IMHO, it's worth close to 5K. In Cali, I guess that's like 7K LOL

Palma R, ToofPic and jasonhise like this.
  6. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

Why would you dump on the mans add? Who are you?

Palma R likes this.
  7. Palma R

Palma R Headless Horseman

How many miles on yours?

8. SpeedOfSound

Price drop to $6k.

9. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

A little more detail regarding the bike might be helpful for potential buyers. Is it all stock except for the exhaust? Full system exhaust or slip-on? Just trying to help out a fellow 05-06 GSXR1000 owner. And I'd rather see positive posts in For Sale and not people crapping on ads (you don't like it - move on - simple as that - opinions belong over in The Dungeon).

10. SpeedOfSound

Thanks. Has a M4 full exhaust system with filter, PCV, dyno tuned, etc. ~162rwhp. All major services taken care of and bike completely gone thru a couple years ago, have paperwork. Runs very good, power everywhere, would ride anywhere.

11. gliberios

gliberios Member

I have a 2005 GSXR 1000 and I love it. That bike demands and deserves respect. I never understood the hate?

12. crowned

crowned New Member

Hiya, is this still for sale ?

13. mp741

mp741 Well-Known Member

I picked up a 06 a few weeks back with 5300 miles on it for $4800 as a dedicated track bike and love it my second one there amazing bikes