1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Sprinter for sale. Black, almost 100% rust free from CA.

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lizard 1, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I am selling my 2006 Dodge sprinter 3500. Has just under 350k miles. Almost 100% rust free as this was a CA sprinter and is never driven in the salt. I replaced the skateboard wheels with NCV3 wheels and tires.

Color is a rare black version. Long and tall so you can haul just about anything. The rust spots are simply small circles that I maintain and haven't got worse. You can see them if you blow up the passenger profile picture. Right above the rear wheels.

I flew out to CA and bought it and drove it home to Ohio. Runs like a champ!!!!

Specs:

2006 3500

-Black!
    -Long and Tall version
    -Setup inside to haul motorcycles but also anything else due to having e-track throughout.
    -Does have a fold up bench seat behind driver's seat
    -NCV3 wheels and tires and lugs. Has maybe 35k on them.
    -ALMOST RUST FREE! Look at the chassis pic!!!
    -NOT INSTALLED, but has new belt, pullies, etc.

Bad stuff:

-Cracked windshield that isn't obstructing anything
    -Flaking plasti-dipped front bumper. I will most likely redo this before it sells if the weather warms.
    -Hood was painted due to rock chips. This was not done well. But, isn't horrible and isn't rusted. Just bothers me a bunch.
    -Radio (aftermarket) isn't working all of a sudden.
    -Rear doors are sorta loose. Typical of these.

Overall, this thing is solid. Doesn't have a loose front end and steers nice and tight. Handles great and runs like a champ. I just replaced the brake switch which just recently went out and is perfect. No black death, either.

I really want a smaller NCV3 version. Not sure if someone with a 2007 or so smaller one wants to trade plus cash, but I am looking for one. This is awesome and allows us to haul all our race stuff, but takes up too much of our driveway...

Don't be afraid of the miles. This was a sprinter that was transporting motorcycles. Long hauls on the west coast. I have over 30 service records.

Located in Columbus, OHIO.

ASKING $10,000

Attached Files:

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

What is towing capacity on this style Sprinter?