1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 RACE READY GSXR1000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Showtime71, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

I'm selling my favorite 1k to make a few changes in racing life.
    Just rebuilt from the frame up. New SS motor with yoshimura internals, refreshed suspension, new bushings and bearings throughout. I have all receipts to show all work and parts totaling over $4,300 only 2 months ago.
    It was dyno tuned pushing over 170 hp at the rear wheel. Has 2 maps and adjustable traction control.
    I raced it one weekend and that's it. Meaning it has a total of 20 laps on it or about 40 minutes of running since it was done. It runs awesome and is literally a gas and go bike. It needs nothing it's basically a new "used" bike.

-Fresh motor with lots of Yoshimura Racing internal parts
    -Front Ohlins inserts (.975 spring rate)
    -Rear Ohlins TTX
    -Ohlins steering dampener
    -Bazazz electronics with traction control and quick shifter
    -Custom lightweight front fairing stay and rear sub frame
    -Marchesini wheels
    -Vortex rear sets
    -Vortex lightweight sprockets
    -Kyle clip ons
    -Full custom Sato Racing Ti exhaust
    -MSR Silicone coolant lines
    -Motion Pro 1/4 turn throttle
    -Fully safety wired
    -Clean and clear title (not salvaged)
    -a lot of little things, to many to list.
    -I have enough spares to completely rebuild the bike except for a motor and frame. This would include full set of plastics, another full Sato exhaust, front fairing stay, rear sub frame, rear sets, 2 sets of 16.5 rims, fork tubes, and all controls, clip ons, and levers to name a few things.

Not looking to trade and depending on what you want all is negotiable. $6000 for the bike. Spares are all negotiable. If you want just the bike and limited spares shoot me a PM for different pricing or offer. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

Still available. Offers considered.

3. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member