1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Kawasaki ZX6R (636) Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ChadA, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ChadA

ChadA Member

2006 Kawasaki ZX6R track machine. 4,214 original miles, in fantastic condition. $3200. Track goodies include:

- Muzzy slip on exhaust
    - Power Commander
    - Woodcraft Stator Cover
    - Woodcraft rearsets
    - Woodcraft clip ons
    - Woodcraft frame sliders
    - GPR steering damper
    - Full Race Tech suspension front and rear (set up for 180lb rider)
    - Newer "Driven" sprockets and EK X-ring chain
    - full race bodywork, professionally painted in Kawi Green
    - Vortex front fairing stay
    - braided front brake lines
    - Brand new YUASA battery just installed
    - Spare set of bodywork included

Literally a turn-key bike, ready to hit the track. All fluids are recent & fresh, bike runs out absolutely flawlessly and pulls hard. Tires are Bridgestone BT-003RS's...tons of tread left (only one track day on them), but they're getting a bit aged, so probably a good idea to plan on replacing with fresh rubber.

I purchased this bike back in 2008 as a rashed-up street bike, and immediately converted it over for track duty. It had 2,756 miles on it at that time. Has a "previous salvage" title, however, literally ALL damage was 100% cosmetic. Not so much as a knick or mark on the frame anywhere to be found...forks, frame, subframe, all perfectly straight and true. One slow speed low-side on the right hand side of the bike a few years ago...so frame slider on that side is very slightly ground down with some marking on the bar end and brake lever as well, but no other damage anywhere from that. Again, a very slow speed slide.

No surprises, no b.s., nothing to be disappointed about with this bike. Located in Omaha, NE. $3200 zx6r left.jpg zx6r gauges.jpg zx6r cockpit.jpg zx6r front.jpg zx6r rear.jpg

2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Wish you were further east, like PA east... Loved my first track ride on an 06 636...

ChadA likes this.
  3. captainjetspeed

captainjetspeed New Member

I am in Dallas, would you meet half way?

4. ChadA

ChadA Member

Willing to drive "some" but due to my work schedule this time of year, any significant distances like this are not going to be possible for me. Sorry to be difficult!

5. captainjetspeed

captainjetspeed New Member

Same here- too busy to live:-(
    Let me see what I can do.
    Tks!

6. Giants324

Giants324 Shane636

If you decide to part out for some reason let me know...great bike btw I have the same thing looking for suspension parts that's about all I'm missing

7. wicked lizard

wicked lizard Well-Known Member

Is bike still available. ..

8. ChadA

ChadA Member

Sorry for delayed response, tentatively sold to captainjetspeed, just awaiting final pick-up. Thanks everyone for the interest though!

9. Redline69

Redline69 MRA Racer

available?