1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006-2017 Yamaha R6 Yoyodyne slipper clutch

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by khrys, Aug 17, 2017.

1. khrys

khrys Member

Up for sale is my used 2006+-2017 R6 Yoyodyne slipper clutch.

Comes with all 12 spring caps (either silver or red... I used 3 of each as you can see)

This unit is smoother than any modified stock unit and works great. The ball bearing ramps help keep a smooth operation at all times.

I will be pulling the one out of the wifes bike as well so I will have another for sale shortly when I have the time to do so.

$550USD, shipped within North America

Can text me @SIX OH 4 873-four 826

Attached Files:

2. khrys

khrys Member

3. khrys

khrys Member

TTT

4. Mschu628

Mschu628 Well-Known Member

Is this still for sale? Did you find that it eliminated the engine braking? I modified my 08' stock setup but still can't bang down the gears without it getting pretty squirrelly.

5. khrys

khrys Member

I Still have 1 for sale. The one off my wife's bike. It did not eliminate the engine braking. It just smooths out the clutch engagement on downshifts consistently. The engagement of the slipper is very smooth (better than any modified stock unit) as this is the Corsa model (a few degrees less aggressive on ramp angle) and if you make sure your clutch pack thickness is closer to the maximum spec thickness, then it works even better I've found.

6. Mschu628

Mschu628 Well-Known Member

How much use has it had? And what is price on this one? Thanks

7. khrys

khrys Member

It has been in her bike for 3 years. She has done less track days then I have and is probably more gentle on everything than I am.

Same price.