1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Suzuki SV1000 TRACK BIKE (Nashville,TN)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Erin Carpenter, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Lowered to $2500

2. KevinT707

KevinT707 Well-Known Member

Hrmm, interested. What sort of WHP would a SV1000 yield? I'm looking to get my 1st track bike, and no racing either.. just strictly trackdays.

3. drewnabobber

drewnabobber Well-Known Member

Usually these are between 110-120 hp. Pretty much the same HP as a 600 but with a little more weight. There is nothing wrong with these bikes. They handle well and are reliable, they just aren't the fastest big twin out there so nobody wants to race them. Great trackday bike for the money.

4. HOTKNEEPUCK

HOTKNEEPUCK Well-Known Member

Title status?

5. KevinT707

Trust me, I'm really liking this bike & think it'd be great for my first track bike, as I am getting to the limit with how hard I want to push my street bike on track days. I really had my eye out for SV650 and had my mind set on it. Do you have any experience on a 600cc track bike versus this one? Be honest with me about the differences if so.

6. There is no title for the bike, but I assure you it is not because of anything shady. It has been a race bike its entire life and was raced in WERA heavyweight twins back in the day.

7. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

Do u know how many classes this bike is elegible for?

8. Bump. Sorry John, I do not.

9. KevinT707

You still firm on $2500?