1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by needknees, Aug 8, 2017.

1. needknees

needknees Active Member

Up for sale is my 05 zx6r. Sad to see it go but I haven't had the time to make it to the track much the past couple years, time to move on. Never had more fun at the track than with this bike... Fast, easy to ride, and in great shape. Clear street title, wire harness intact and I have most of the street equipment (headlight, tail light, some bodywork) if you wanted to turn it back into a street bike. Current mileage is 12,3xx, but inaccurate due to gearing change. I would put the actual mileage somewhere around 9000-10k.

The bike has the following upgrades:
    Power Commander with custom tune (dyno'd at 117hp to the wheel on 91 octane)
    Dynajet quick shifter
    Vortex rearsets
    Vortex clipons
    Vortex sprockets, -1+2
    Full titanium 4-1-2 exhaust, sounds great
    Two sets race bodywork (one in perfect shape, one rough)
    Woodcraft case saver
    JPR Performance machined levers
    Vesrah brake pads (one day use)
    Extra set of wheels
    Hyperpro steering damper
    ZX6-RR shock
    Probably more stuff I'm forgetting...

Bike currently has q3s with one day use (wet morning, dry afternoon) so plenty of life left. Second set of wheels has gpa pros with a couple days on them.

Forks rebuilt by Farrell Performance with .95 springs and only have 3 days on the rebuild. Have heavier (1.1 I believe) springs that were installed by pervious owner that will go with the bike.

Will throw a set of Joe rocket leathers (size 42, never crashed) and a Knox Contour back protector in with the bike. I'm 6', 175lbs and these fit fine but were a little short in the torso.

Additional items, not included in price but could be negotiated with sale:
    Pitbull Trailer Restraint System
    Pitbull head lift stand
    BRAND NEW never used Chickenhawk tire warmers
    Midwest Industries powersports trailer with tire chocks and trs baseplate
    Harbor freight tire changer with mojo blocks and mojolever

The bike runs great and I easily set all my personal best laptimes every track I ran it at. The trailer is easily towable by car and pulls great, even with two bikes. I used a Civic Si and Focus St to haul bikes all over the country and never had a lick of trouble.

Located in Urbandale IA. Asking $3650. Not interested in any trades unless it's a KTM 250 XCW in excellent condition. Please contact me with any questions, thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. needknees

needknees Active Member

3. needknees

needknees Active Member

New price $3300

4. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

$2800 9208504000 is my number

5. crakerjac

crakerjac Member

Why is there a side mount and undertail exhaust?

6. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

Because its pimp

needknees likes this.
  7. needknees

needknees Active Member

Bike is sold.

shinoby81 likes this.