1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Kawasaki ZX6r 636 Race bike.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by JCP636, Oct 20, 2010.

1. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

2005 Kawasaki ZX6r 636 Runs and rides great. Bike has been crashed a couple times but everything is straight and I'm still racing it, still putting down the same if not better lap times. Several top 5 finishes and one 3rd place on this bike. Capable of running up front.
    Motor is strong, clutch and tranny works great. Mapped for U4.4 tuned by Fast by Ferracci to 121rwhp on their dynojet. Can switch maps and run pump gas too.
    Suspension done by Mike at Metric Devil Moto. Racetec valves and springs in the front, Penske twin clicker rear shock. Set for 160lb rider.
    Full titanium exhaust, arrow headers and akropovic slip on. Power commander. Currently -1+2 gearing with a couple extra sprockets.
    Safety wired to WERA and CCS spec, Vortex frame sliders.
    GPR stearing damper.
    Woodcraft clip ons.
    Rear set raisers.
    Stainless front lines, rbf600 brake fluid, vesrah rjl pads.
    Race bodywork is a little beat up but works. It's currently Blue, White and Green as in my profile pic. Tank is dented a little on the right side but not bad.
    Spare set of rims, with rotors. (one of the rotors on the spare front is bent, can probably be straightened)
    Street lights and various other street parts and extras, but no street bodywork.
    I'll throw in a bunch of take offs too if you want them, all with less than 2 track days or 5 races on them. Pirelly supercorsa pros and diablo supercorsas.
    Has a clean title in my name with no liens. I am the original owner. Bought it brand new in 2005. It was a street bike up until september of last year. Only one season of racing on it, only a couple track days a year before this past season.
    $4500 for everything listed, $3600 without spare rims and penske shock (I will put the stock shock back on, it still works good)

Attached Files:

2. R_Whiteman45

R_Whiteman45 Well-Known Member

pm sent

nice bike and free bump!

3. repsol600

repsol600 Well-Known Member

lookin for any trades possibly a dirtbike??? super clean 05 kx250 2t with gear and such pm me and let me know

4. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Eh, I'll listen to any trades. I don't need a dirtbike though. I actually want an 09 zx6r if someone has one of those they wanna trade, I'd be willing to throw in my 2000 drz400e and trade straight up.

5. chopt

chopt Well-Known Member

Where'ya located?

6. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Philadelphia

7. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Any interest in the frame or motor if I decide to part it out?

8. chopt

chopt Well-Known Member

Too far, thanks.

9. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Price drop. $4200 with everything, $3300 w/o.

10. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Nobody looking for a track/race bike?

11. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Open to trades...

12. streeteg

streeteg Active Member

Local to philly (Or could be if the weather holds up) I got 100 bucks (for the fairings) for em this weekend cash picked up.... let me know

-Eric

13. cbr1000trkdy

cbr1000trkdy New Member

Bike still for sale

Is the bike still for sale?

14. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

No it's being parted out.

15. Pnotty

Pnotty Pnotty

i have a truly custom 636 im looking to trade. it's posted on WERA. It's titled 636 Custom. Just posted 1/31/11. I'm looking for a prep race bike.

Glenn
    501 246 9047

16. euro_rider

euro_rider Member

17. DaddyJama

DaddyJama Member

i'll take the shock if your are going to part it out.

BA

18. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

19. DaddyJama

DaddyJama Member

No thanks, i'm looking for aftermarket.

20. wicked lizard

wicked lizard Well-Known Member

got anything left..