1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 H and H 16 X 7 enclosed trailer - $4500

Discussion in 'Other' started by Rich, May 26, 2019.

1. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

I haven't raced in three years, and although I'm not ready to officially "retire" I do believe it is time for this to find a better home.

This is H and H's premium trailer. It has smooth sides, 3500 pound torsion axels, LED lights, increased interior height (believe it to be 6 foot), and a ramp door.

I purchased it on 4/10/07 from an individual who bought it new and used it just one time for a local move. It was spotless and like new when I received it. I used it about 10 times a year until 2015. It has seen minimal use since then.

After purchasing the trailer, I immediately prepared it for motorcycle road racing. I painted the floor with high grade paint, and the ramp with roll on truck bed liner. The frame came painted with Line X from the factory. I added E Track, an aluminum chemical rack/shelf/paper towel holder on the door, built a shelf with tire rack, and have six mounts for wheel chocks. I upgraded the interior walls to plywood throughout most of the trailer. Most of these modifications can be removed, although many of them are universal for multiple applications. I will remove the door shelf if you do not want it.

I purchased new E load rating tires 18 months ago when I moved from Tennessee to Oklahoma. Other than the 500 mile trip, they have next to no miles on them. They have been kept covered.

The trailer has been maintained regularly, and I have every single receipt since I purchased it including original dealer sticker. I just had it inspected by Trailer Pros in Moore to make sure the new owner could have confidence in their purchase. They found nothing wrong with the trailer other than a burned out light, but I did have them repack the bearings even though they said it wasn't immediately necessary.

I will include the wheel covers and the blue tote seen in the pictures which has many parts for roadside emergencies such as bearings, a hub, brake drums, etc. Additionally I will include a Valley friction sway bar (mount is already installed on the tongue) and a sway bar receiver.

I do have a clean title

Pics can be seen here:

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/tro/d/oklahoma-city-2005-and-16-7-enclosed/6897939023.html

Shoot me an email if interested:

[email protected]

Attached Files: