1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Endurance Pit Crew-wanted.

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by G Dawg, Oct 27, 2004.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Things are in the very early stages as of now,but there is a chance that I will be combining forces with BP Pipeline for next season.
    We will be looking for a few people to help in the pits.
    Requirements: you must be able to make every round!
    Shoot me a pm, or e-mail for more info.

2. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

the last team that hired me didnt include me in the thank you ad at the end of the year,hence i was a forgotten crewman!!I have little experience,and dont work well with others

3. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

You gonna be on a stinkin' SV again :D

Glad to see you are gonna give it another try.. you seemed pretty opposed to it 2 months ago:beer:

4. paul

paul just fast enough

That's because you don.t know anything. You only won 2 overall championships,(one on stock bike),back to back. But that was because of your #1 rider being so fast. Nothing that you coulda done. :D
    :beer:

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well out of respect to SBR, I held off snagging you team #.
    Not any longer:p
    Hence, Team BRP wil now be running my idol's [than guy that rides a Honda] #17

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, I'm taking total charge of the team, and if something goes wrong, I can only blame myself.And with Tony{BP Pipeline} and me working together, it should ease some of the financial burden.
    Like I said, it's way early, but I have hope:up:

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Did you mention that all crew members must have high tolerances to your skitterish, chaotic, and highstrung tendencies?

:Poke: :D

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

They can find that out for themselfs thank you:moon:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They will huh? Interesting.

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, I e-mailed [email protected] and was told I could run it next year!No team ran it this year, and a team that did 1 or 2 round the year before used it. What's the problem. I've been asking for that # since I started racing!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  11. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

it was three rounds anyway and we dont want it!!!!

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Thanks.
    Sean always has to start trouble:p

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just don't want to see a number with that kind of history to be sullied... :Poke:

Actually I'm seriously tempted to say no just because of the Duhamel comment :Puke:

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well 17 was my district # in moto-x.
    And with all the bullcrap we[me] went through in the beginning of the season[blown engines,you know the other, I won't post anything about that:rolleyes: ] I think we did pretty good for ourselfs.
    If you add the could of/would of factor:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    we would have been right in the thick of things:)
    I plan on being totally professional in running things next year, or I would never think of running SBRs old #:bow: :up:

15. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

your rite...there is only 1 SBR...they just mite b back in the future and they mite need thier number?

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, I've been reading about a SBR comeback for 2 years now.
    With all due respect, if you do not run any races during the season,and do not enter a team roster for the season, your # is up for grabs.
    I have nothing but respect for SBR, and the endurance teams of old. I tell some of the new endurance guys about how different things were when I first started racing. Not just a couple of teams in the thick of things, but several. I miss those days.
    I spend some big dollars with WERA, both sprint racing, and doing endurance. Last year, even attempted to run two teams.
    I have not heard or read anything about any #s being saved or retired. I made the request, it was granted by Emily.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You just keep going on and on and on and on don't ya....

First - we can save or retire numbers whenever we want it doesn't have to be written down. Second, if I hear from Chris or Evan that they are running next year your saved goes bye bye no matter what Emily said, but if they don't need the number you can run it.

History is important and numbers are your identity.

One othe point - shoulda woulda coulda and what you "plan" on doing next time doesn't mean shit. This is racing and results count - and this is for everyone, not just Gary. Consider it a helping hint from Uncle Mongo when you're doing your proposals and going after sponsors.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I agree. So five 2nd in class mean nothing.Third in class for the season means nothing $4000+ in entries and pratice mean nothing.
    Traveling to Cali to make a good showing for WERA and the team.
    As far as sponsors are concerned, they seem to think our results for the first year together is just fine.
    Notice the:rolleyes: :rolleyes: in the same sentence as could/should of:Poke:

19. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I think you must have missed this the first time.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That's my nature.:p
    And in most cases,as this one, I missed nothing.