1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 GSXR 600

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kbro45, Apr 15, 2016.

1. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

I would like to trade this bike for a KTM off road bike along the lines of the 300EXC. I would also consider MX bikes that have been modified to be better woods bikes.

Its probably unlikely that I will find that trade, so the cash price is $4,000. The bike is clean, has only been a track bike for the past year, and most of the parts listed were bought within the past 12 months. This bike has never broken down or caused me any problems outside of routine maintenance. I still have all of the street parts including fairings and lights.

Clean GA title
    $4,000 Cash
    Located in Atlanta, GA

Heres a summary of what's been done:

- Penske double adjustable rear shock, refreshed end of summer 2015 w/ 500lb spring
    - AK20 cartridges and traxxion dynamics 1.0 springs in forks, installed January 2016
    - Woodcraft frame sliders
    - Woodcraft Keyless Ignition
    - Woodcraft Spool Sliders
    - Woodcraft Stator Cover
    - Vortex Brake Lever Guard
    - Renthal clip ons
    - Attack rearsets w/ spare pegs
    - Galfer stainless steel front brake lines
    - Woodcraft toe guard
    - Evotech gas cap
    - Power commander V
    - Hindle full exhaust
    - Ivans smart TRE
    - New Oem Master Cylinder 2015
    - Ladybird reservoir bracket
    - Datatool Gear Indicator
    - r1 throttle tube
    - 45 & 46 tooth Driven Sprockets and a 44 tooth Vortex Sprocket

It has had woodcraft stator cover installed since this pic. I can send new pics upon request.

[​IMG]

2. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Correction on the spring rates. The forks have .975 rate (.95 on left and 1.0 right). Mileage is 18k (1k track miles)

My price is a little higher than others but this is not some ratty old track back that has been beat on by 5 owners. I bought this bike as a clean low mileage street bike and put 7000 street miles on it before converting it to full time track duty. As mentioned in my other post nearly all parts are new within the last 12 months.

3. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Price Drop $3600; I am going to start selling parts off the bike and putting it back in street form next weekend.

4. 03RumbleBee

03RumbleBee Well-Known Member

Interested in the AK's if you part it.

5. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Send you a pm

6. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Bike is SOLD