1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 GSXR 600 Track/Street SoCal

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by NinjaTwin, Jan 30, 2011.

1. NinjaTwin

NinjaTwin Active Member

2004 GSXR 600 For Sale 12,XXX miles $3500 OBO
    I am selling my first bike. I bought it in 2008 and it had 4,000 miles on it. It has a clean title (in my name) and has both street and track bodywork. The street bodywork is not in the best condition from a low side (the only laydown that I know of) its still functional but has a few scrapes. The tank also has a few scrapes that are purely cosmetic The track bodywork is brand new and uses the stock fairing stay but that means it has a cut out for the headlight. I talked to Sharkskinz and they said they can make a plate to cover it if it’s a track only bike or if it’s a deal breaker I can find alternate excellent condition body work. The headlight hole is perfect for those that want a street/track bike as all you have to do is swap the tail section to go back to street configuration. This has never been a race bike, and I am pretty darn slow on it. High B group to slow A group pace. Motor is strong, I can get a current dyno run if you want.

Goodies
    Racetech revalved and resprung front and rear suspension –165 lb rider
    Powercommander with custom tune
    Galfer steel braded lines + galfer HH pads new in box
    520 conversion with stock size front –1 front and +2 rear
    Vortex rear sets (one of pegs is ground slightly, can be replaced)
    Pazzo levers
    Slip on exhaust-tsukigi
    Pirelli supercorsa’s with three sessions on them
    Safety wired per WSMC spec

Street goodies
    HID’s
    Flush mount turn signals
    Integrated tail light

Yes I will consider a lesser offer but please do it with cash in hand in front of me. Yes you can test ride, again with cash in my hand. If you do not want the street/or track body work I will also knock down the price $500.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NinjaTwin

NinjaTwin Active Member

I am currently parting out my BF's 05 GSXR 600, similar mods but a leo vince slip on and a quickshifter. Its a complete running bike, clean title. Let me know if you need anything.

Will consider trade for race ready SV 650 or Kawi 650R. Possibly trade +cash depending on the bike.

This bike will join the part out party if I dont get a buyer in a few weeks.

3. alpha_RRR

alpha_RRR hello dur

Where are you located ? I see socal but no city..

4. NinjaTwin

NinjaTwin Active Member

Long Beach

5. NinjaTwin

NinjaTwin Active Member