1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Aprilia RSV 1000R Factory

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jbeezy, May 23, 2018.

1. jbeezy

jbeezy Well-Known Member

2004 Aprilia RSV 1000R Factory for sale. I won the Amateur Heavyweight Twins Southeast Regional Championship on the bike in 2011 and haven't ridden it since. Stopped racing after I won the championship because I got too busy.

It comes with a bunch of spares. It has two sets of wheels (blue OZ wheels and black wheels). All of the stock stuff was taken off and packaged in storage in great condition. It can be converted back to stock or used as a race/track bike. It has race body work on it right now. It is fully wired for the track.

It has a 95 rear Ohlins spring and comes with an extra 85 Ohlins spring. Has Ohlins front cartridges sprung for a 165lb rider.

$6000 obo for everything. Have a bunch of spare race tires I can throw in too. Any reasonable offer will be entertained. The bike is located in Raleigh, NC. You can text me if you have any questions. (919)247-2231

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Gimmie Mo likes this.
  2. jbeezy

jbeezy Well-Known Member

Price lowered to $5000 obo

3. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Any chance you could bring it to Atlanta next weekend?

4. jbeezy

jbeezy Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I’ll be working next weekend and won’t be able to come down.

5. jbeezy

jbeezy Well-Known Member

$4500 obo