1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Yamaha R6 Track/Street Bike $2750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by il_lok4unmymeir, Feb 1, 2017.

1. il_lok4unmymeir

il_lok4unmymeir New Member

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5984462997.html

I am selling my wife's 2003 Yamaha R6 with ~6500 miles. It was parked in our gated garage at the complex and some jacka$$ cut the wiring harness and tried to steal it. I don't have the time to fix it so I am letting it go for cheap.

It has lots of performance extras including brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2 tires. Upgraded the fairings to 2008 R6S fairings a while back because I preferred the dark cherry color to the original red. You won't find the clean of a bike with this many extras. Buy it now before racing season and have a cheap bike ready to go. It is already drilled and ready for any wiring and glycol has been replaced with WaterWetter. I'll even throw in some gear if it fits.

Some of the performance Extras:
    Brand NEW Michelin Pilot Power 2
    Full Akrapovic exhaust
    Scotts Steering Stabilizer
    Velocity Stacks
    K&N Air Filter
    Ohlin's Rear
    Traxxion Dynamics front internals
    Steel Braided brake lines
    EBC Brake Pads
    DID Chain
    Zero Gravity Windscreen
    and more....

If you're are interested please send a PM. I will respond to reasonable offers and questions. Don't attempt to low ball me I will not respond. Also, do not email to ask if it is still available; if the post is still up the bike is still for sale. motorcycle 2.jpg motorcycle cut harness.jpg

2. Jarnotphoto

Jarnotphoto New Member

I’m interested if this is still available.