1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Yamaha R6 track bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by equipt31, Sep 29, 2015.

1. equipt31

equipt31 Well-Known Member

I am trying to clear out my garage and don't plan on hitting the track with my bike anymore. My preference is to sell the bike whole. Located in the Chicago area, NW suburbs.

Stock engine but lots of other mods:
    -Rear Ohlin shock, aftermarket forks as well (don't recall the brand), bike is setup for 175 lb rider
    -Vortex rearsets
    -Pipercross air filter
    -Graves velocity stacks
    -stainless steel brake lines
    -PC3
    -Scotts stabilizer
    -520 chain/sprocket kit, top speed around 138
    -Bridgestone BT-002 tires with one trackday
    -new Yuasa battery
    -aftermarket speedo mount to work with the fairings
    -aftermarket engine covers, sliders, break pads (EBC)
    -lots of spares: brake pads, handlebars, gears, etc. I have to take inventory to be sure.
    -the one negative in my opinion: no exhaust system due to swapping it to my street bike. This shouldn't be a big deal as a stock system comes cheap in the used marketplace

Since I am hardly on the forum anymore, the best way to reach me is at 773-732-6226. Asking $2K

[​IMG]

2. equipt31

edit: new number, sorry, should be 847-749-5017

3. equipt31

4. equipt31

Bike is still for sale or...
    Motor has 13.5K miles on it. A few scratches on sides from low-sides, but nothing deep. I will need $250 down-payment to drop the motor from the bike, NON-REFUNDABLE. It will probably take me a few days before I can drop it, depending on work schedule. Buyer responsible for transportation.