1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 SV1000S Street Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Travis Miller, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Travis Miller

Travis Miller New Member

2003 Suzuki SV1000S Located in middle Georgia
    The bike is in great condition, perfect mechanically, with a solid body. There are a few scratches here and there, but overall in good shape. Starts and runs great with no known issues at all. All maintenance is up to date and the bike needs nothing at all. It has Yoshimura exhaust and the 996 cc v-twin sounds fantastic. I’ve had the bike a few years and 9,000 miles and just bought a new ADV bike, so it’s time for this one to go as I’m afraid I won’t ride it much. It’s never been dropped while I’ve owned it, but a previous owner did at some point with minimal damage. Bar ends on one side are scratched and the fairing has a small crack in it that I repaired with epoxy and repainted. You won’t find a better running SV1000S. 17,205 miles currently. It has been very well maintained while in my possession.
    • New regulator rectifier installed this past summer
    • New water pump (and coolant flush) at 12,270 miles.
    • New spark plugs at 16,194 miles
    • Fuel filter cleaned at 16,194
    • K&N air filter with the front snorkel taken off (still have it and will come with the bike) and tank risers to allow more air
    • New front brake pads at 16,000
    • New Pirelli Angel GT’s front and rear at 12,270. I’d say the rear is 50%, front better
    • Chain and sprockets are in great shape
    • Oil changed with synthetic at 15,000 miles
    • Aftermarket larger radiator
    • Very comfortable aftermarket seat that was on it when I bought it and I have no idea of the brand
    $3,500 OBO

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  2. Travis Miller

Travis Miller New Member

3. Travis Miller

Travis Miller New Member

Bike is sold.