1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Suzuki SV650s - Full Spears Build, Parts Bike and more...

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kuanti, Apr 22, 2024.

1. kuanti

kuanti New Member

Two 2003 second-gen SV650s race bikes, one ready to race, second for parts and/or a second bike.

These bikes, wheels, parts, speed shifters, slipper clutches, sprockets and carriers, full livery painted spare bodywork, specialty parts, spares.... it's all here.

The Spears and spare build podiumed - and won - multiple times on the way to Top 3 overall finishes multiple seasons. Both are fully worked, one engine is an SB 2 over build, the other can run supersport and F2, etc.

#73 is ready to race with a new battery and fluids! Pics, docs, receipts, MSOs.

Tons to list, contact me for details via DM and I'll get in contact.

Best offers. I'm moving and need to reduce inventory.

2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Location and at least an asking price will help. GLWS regardless.

3. kuanti

kuanti New Member

Hey Jason, Good morning!

The bikes are located in Alpharetta GA. Based on all parts, etc., I'm thinking in the $4500 range for the whole kit. Spears bike alone is worth that alone and is completely ready to race, but I: a) want to clean out, and b) get the setup to someone who'll use it. This is a great setup!

Give a call if you're interested and would like to talk. This is a motivated seller: 678-772-7181.
    -rob

jasonhise likes this.
  4. kuanti

kuanti New Member

Also, send an email address and I'll send pics. Too big to post.