1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 GSXR750 Race/Track Bike $3200

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by thompsonian, Feb 8, 2011.

1. thompsonian

thompsonian Active Member

I bought this bike from fjrfencer last summer with the intentions of running a full schedule of trackdays this year. However, life had a different plan for me. Got laid off and took a new job with a lower pay structure, and won't be on the track at all this year and would rather have her go to someone who will use it. I've attached a link to his original ad for picture reference, but I can take new ones for anyone interested. Asking price is $3200, with a CLEAN title.

2003 GSX-R 750 Race bike 5520 mi approx
    $3200
    CLEAR TITLE
    Penske triple
    GMD Computrac Forks
    Vortex Faring stay
    Cheetah Ramair tubes
    Cheetah Bodywork (custom painted )
    Factory Case Cover
    PC3R
    Woodcraft clipons
    Vortex gas cap
    Factory Pro evo shift star
    520 conversion w/vortex rear

Upper Engine work lower end is stock which means durability is still good (GSX-R 1000 cam set-up, degreed, ported/polished, valve grind) very strong 750
    Leo Vince Ultra High Mount w/ Ti can
    manual cam chain tensioner
    Bike is fully safety wired for WERA ,CCS
    This bike is awesome and runs super strong,
    This bike is race ready and needs absolutely no money put into it to get it on the track. Absolutely nothing wrong with the bike!

Dynos at 130HP. using corrected (true) numbers by http://www.power-tripp.com/Main.html

Here's link to the original ad with pics: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=245523

I check here often or email me: thompsonian12 at hotmail dot com

2. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

I am in state and interested in this bike. I do have some questions though. What is the suspension setup for weight wise. Are there any extras as was stated in your original post also? Can you email me the most recent pics you have: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Kevin

EDIT: When I say in state I'm referring to Ohio. Is the bike in OH or AL? Sorry about that.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  3. thompsonian

Kevin, got your email. Will get those to you soon as I can. And yes, the bike is OH. Well, WV actually in my friends heated garage. Only 15 minutes from my house.

4. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Hey Dave, someone made an offer on the original post you linked? Didn't know if you'd seen it or not. Good luck with the sale, sorry you're not going to be able to ride this year.
    Scott. Plus I would mind looking at the bike before it's gone, where is it again?

5. thompsonian

Thanks Scott! I sent him a PM. The bike is in Parkersburg at the moment. I don't have a heated garage, he does. He and I were going to do some track days this year and possibly look into endurance racing once I got up to speed, but time and budget doesn't have that happening this year.

6. thompsonian

Bump diggety.....suspension set for around 220lbs.

7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I would just like to say I sold this bike to Dave for a "newer" bike.

I have to say, this 03 handles better and has more Umph then the 07 750 I bought in its place. The geometry is just right on this 03.

I hate to hear about the curve ball you have been thrown Dave. I was looking forward to going head to head with you.

8. thompsonian

Thanks Kevin. Since I sold the FJR, I'm looking for something to pull "double duty" maybe until next year. Like maybe a VFR, or an ST1050.

Bike still here, and I have some fresh pics taken last night.

9. thompsonian

Weekend bumpage. Somebody wants this!

10. r1crusher

r1crusher Active Member

Dave,
    I'm in Columbus this weekend and I figured since I'm already half way down if it would be possible to stop by and check out the bike on Sunday afternoon. Please let me know. I'll send you a PM with my number and we can work it out.

Thanks,
    Kevin

11. thompsonian

PM replied to Kevin. Sunday works just fine for me. I'll give you a call tomorrow around noon or so.

Dave

12. thompsonian

Post VD bump....

13. Immortalrydaz

Immortalrydaz Member

Do you still have this bike? Can you contact me at [email protected], in the subject box please put the 2003 GSXR 750 so I know who I am talking to, thank you.

14. thompsonian

Email sent.

15. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Ummm, you might want to rephrase that......Just sayin'

16. thompsonian

Hahaha....meh.....:wow: I'm not a smart man....

17. "never more"

"never more" Well-Known Member

Still available? Any interest in helping with delivery? Im not too terribly far away, at leastd in the midwest haha.(chicago are)

18. thompsonian

Sale is pending.

19. thompsonian