1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Complete Rear Wheel

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Chango, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I upgraded to a GSXR wheel, so I have this leftover part that someone else can hopefully use.

The history (as far as I know):

Bike shows about 20,000 miles.
    Brand new bearings and seals all the way through, including the sprocket carrier bearing.
    All spacers are included, including the sprocket carrier spacer that some folks seem to lose at some point.
    Stock brake rotor.
    Possibly an OEM replacement 44-tooth rear sprocket. I doubt it has 20,000 miles on it based on the condition of everything else on the bike when I bought it...
    Shinko Advance 160/60 tire with a few hundred miles on it. I personally only put about 200 miles on it, and PO said he only put a couple hundred on it.

Reason for new bearings is that previous owner lost the sprocket carrier spacer, which I discovered a couple of weeks after buying it and chewing up a bearing. I replaced all of them just in case.

The wheel and everything else is quite dirty in the pictures, but I'll get it as clean as I can before shipping it out. I just wanted to take the pictures while I had everything out.

I am thinking $150 shipped for it. If you think that's outrageous, let me know and we can possibly work something out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer in a timely manner.