1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 ZX6R Race Bike with Title 3500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by davidreaper_99, Mar 20, 2016.

1. davidreaper_99

davidreaper_99 New Member

Feeler thread to sell my 2001 ZX6R, asking $3500 or better offer.
    Located in Huntsville, AL. looking for cash for another bike.

I bought this bike as a street bike in 2011, rode it around on the street before turning it into a trackday/racebike
    currently it is on engine number 3. This engine came out of an 08 zzr600 (exact same engine, just Kawasaki's retro remake of the J mode 00-02 they did during06-08). This engine has not been on the track and has maybe 500 miles on the street, driving to and from work occasionally just to bring it outside.

Engine #2 I have is in a box, has about 2 seasons of track days and a couple races on it. Also a ZZR600 engine bought at 3,000 miles has maybe 10,000+ on it. Has a small knock in the bottom end. Engine is in box with a couple parts (cases, coils etc) removed for spares or sold.

Engine #1 went out in 2012, shift linkage or shift star went bad and wouldn't stay in 1st or 2nd gear under heavy load. Engine disassembled and some parts sold, block head pistons internal parts are all there.

Bike has been raced and did track days on. It has been high sided and low sided. Frame is in good shape no cracks or dents. Tank has a dent and a scratch in it.

Comes with street and track fairings. I bought the bike with a cracked upper cowling, and scratches along the tail and both side fairings. I replaced the left and right lowers and of course I crashed and got them scratched up.

Sprocket Cover was damaged in a crash so it is no longer there, since there is no cover the speedometer reads from the front sprocket. The wire is there but has not been plugged in since before last year. The odometer has 40,000+ Miles but if you get another cover it will work.

Elka Stage 4 Hi-lo speed adjustable shock. Fit for an 06-08 but has the 06-08 linkage so will fit the 00-02/03-04/05-06/07-08 model ZX-6Rs.
    Forks sprung with racetech springs for a rider at 180 pounds
    Motion Pro Timing Advancer installed
    CNC Clip ons
    CNC Adjustable Rear Sets
    CNC Shorty levers
    03-04 ZX6R Muzzy Full Titanium Exhaust, Really light weight.
    )7-08 ZX6R swingarm installed, with a custom milled Caliper bracket and captured racers for the rear wheel
    Tank Grips
    Comes with street and track fairings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files: