1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Suzuki SV 650 Racebike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Barney Anderson, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Barney Anderson

Barney Anderson Registered User

Currently listed on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111688807766?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

[​IMG]

2001 Suzuki SV 650 racebike, supersport spec in both CCS and WERA. Built from a perfect condition streetbike with only 2045 miles. Raced two seasons, 2003-2004 and a handful of other races. Won a CCS amateur championship with the bike in 2004. Engine has never been apart. Carbs tuned by Bill Himmelsbach at Martin Eurosports. 69 HP on their dyno with 93 octane (I have the dyno sheet). Front forks built by Solid Suspension, including preload adjuster caps. Penske 8981 rear shock with Hyperco 7x650 spring. Bike set up for a 165 pound rider. Has been crashed, but nothing heavy, and bike is straight.

Bike has been stored in my dry and heated basement. I just put a brand new battery and spark plugs in it, and it won’t start. I suspect the carbs are gummed up. It ran perfectly when I put it away years ago. Hotbodies bodywork is solid, but has some scars. Selling because I haven’t had the time for racing in a long time. This is still a competitive bike, and all it needs is fresh tires and a carb cleaning. I have a clean PA title in my name (but no streetbike parts).

Equipment:
    EBC Double H sintered pads in the front calipers with only a couple of races
    GPR steering stabilizer
    Full M4 exhaust
    Daytona temperature gauge
    Vortex clip ons and rearsets
    Vortex sprocket 45T
    520 conversion
    Steel-braided front lines
    Fully safety wired

Spares and extras:
    Lockhart swingarm stand
    Complete set of OEM wheels and rotors
    Vortex 45T sprocket (brand new)
    (3) K&N oil filters
    (2) cards of EBC Double-H sintered brake pads
    (2) spare clutch levers
    Spare brake lever
    Grips
    Vortex clip-on

Bike is located in Stroudsburg, PA 18360.

2. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

Pm sent through eBay.