1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20 Inch BMX Bikes

Discussion in 'General' started by Kev59, Sep 18, 2023.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

both characters... hehe

2. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

My shins can feel the teeth on those pedals just by looking at the pictures….

3. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I’ll have it at the GNF. Probably at Stickboy’s trailer…Let me know if you’re interested. IMG_3073.jpeg IMG_3072.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

PK Ripper was my fav bike back then, my best friend had one.
    I saw this on ebay few weeks ago, thought it was kool. I wouldnt buy it, but thought it was cool. Lotta cool pics

https://www.ebay.com/itm/256130873926

pk.jpg

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I loved Mongoose back in the day .
    My parents had apparently tried to sell mine at a yard sale years ago. Frames had stickers for $50 each when I found em at my parents place.

Gotta get round to putting these together with parts I have from the same era.

IMG_7713.jpeg IMG_7715.jpeg

6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

still have my old Supergoose (all chrome molly frame, mongoose is only front 2 tubes chrome molly) since 1982 when i got it in 8th grade.. got it stolen while in high school, got it back, sold it my senior year to a school buddy, went back to IL for 10 yr class reunion and his sister said if i didn't take it home, she would give it away as my buddy was living in Europe .. been a sweet pit bike :)

[​IMG]