1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Shoei X-11 helmets FS

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by sideburn34, Feb 10, 2011.

1. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

I have two Shoei X-11 helmets that I'm selling, both size large.

First is a Shoei X-11 Porto replica. Its about 6 years old, no scratches or damage, very good condition. Comes with tinted and clear shields, bag, and breath guard is installed. Was professionally cleaned and smells really good.

Second is a Shoei X-11 Blue Vermeulen replica. This helmet is 2 years old and was only worn about 8 times. It does have a scuff in the chin bar from a lowside that I had. Its not bad (about the size of a nickel) and there was no impact, just scuffed when I slid over the curbing on the track. Comes with clear shield, original box, bag, and manual and chin curtain. Other than the scuff its mint and was also professionally cleaned.

Asking $175 each obo

Attached Files:

2. sideburn34

3. breezie

breezie Well-Known Member

whats the manf.date?

4. BLUE_R1

BLUE_R1 Well-Known Member

PM sent for the Vermeulen Helmet:D

5. sideburn34

02/08 for the vermeulen
    10/03 for the Porto

6. breezie

breezie Well-Known Member

payment sent

7. sideburn34

Payment recieved, Vermeulen helmet sold to Breezie

8. evil smile

evil smile Well-Known Member

how long was the porto replicaused for? wanna trade for my bell plus some cash?

9. sideburn34

It was used on and off for the last 6 years. This was mainly my street helmet, but did see a couple TD's. Not interested in trading for another helmet, but thanks.