1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Pairs of Heroic race gloves

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by splyn, Jul 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. splyn

splyn Well-Known Member

I got out of racing a few years ago and have a couple extra pairs of gloves that i have no use for. Both pairs are from Heroic Racing Apparel.

Pair 1:
    A little worn in. Never crashed in and no abrasions. Not a top-of-the-lin glove but offer good protection with knuckle armor (articulated and vented top knuckle armor), extra padding in the palm, layer of abrasion resistant material on part of palm/thumb as well as three fingertips. Palm area appears to be more supple leather than upper leather. velcro closure on wrist and gauntlet. pinkie and ring fingers attached together. Size L. (these gloves fits my hands well.)
    Gloves1_1.JPG Gloves1_2.JPG Gloves1_3.JPG

Pair 2:
    Model SP-R. Worn maybe 5 times. Like-new condition. Top-of-the-line model when purchased. knuckle armor (articulated and vented top knuckle armor), kangaroo leather palms, padding and "stingray" leather in critical palm areas, abrasion resistant material on top of palm/thumb as well as three fingertips, elastic stitching on three fingers to prevent creases in palm/finger areas, pinkie and ring fingers attached to one another. velcro closures on writs and gauntlet. Size L/10. (these gloves are a little too snug on my hands.)
    SPR_1.JPG SPR_2.JPG SPR_3.JPG

$100 for both pairs.

2. splyn

splyn Well-Known Member

SOLD