1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st gen SV650 $900 Lehigh Valley Pa

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Deery888, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

I have a bone stock sv650 that was going to be my rain bike/b bike/parts bike trackside. All the street components were taken off and sold, so this is mainly for a beginner trackday guy or for a racer who needs a parts bike or b bike project. Bike needs a battery but was running fine before the battery died during the winter. Bike will come with some cut up crashed bodywork that will pass tech (it passed ccs/asra tech on my main bike last season). The bike is STOCK, stock shock, stock brakes, stock forks, ect. I do have a spare set of rims that will go with it. Looking for $900 obo or willing to trade for a stock100 bike for mini racing.... she’s not pretty, but she will do the job. I can send more pics upon request, text is easier to reach me, 6105047695

Attached Files:

2. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

Do you have title...? ...I might be making some bad decisions.

Deery888 likes this.
  3. Deery888

Yes bike has a title, I believe it’s salvage and I’d have to find it but it definitely has one ha

4. Deery888

I have updated pictures I can send to anyone interested.

5. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Location? I hope you are far away...

6. Deery888

Haha... I’m in Lehigh valley pa, about an hour north of philly. I can text some more photos i took just this past weekend if your interested

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Buying a $900 SV that runs is always a good idea

Deery888 likes this.
  8. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

still for sale?

Deery888 likes this.
  9. Deery888

Yes still for sale

10. Deery888

Had the battery on a charger, she fires right up. And goes through all the gears. I’ll mount bodywork up for the buyer. Track ready sv for $900 obo. Again, she’s not pretty, she’s bone stock, but she’s a good 2nd or 3rd bike or a great platform for a beginner. I have more pics I can send to anyone through text 6105047695

11. Deery888

$800 obo

12. Deery888