1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 KX 250

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Trinity Rx7, May 3, 2017.

1. Trinity Rx7

Trinity Rx7 Well-Known Member

1999 Kawasaki KX 250 2 stroke. I just rebuilt the top end with less than an hour for break in. The bottom end was still good. The cylinder was sleeved by the previous owner and a local shop bored and honed it for me to match the new piston. Rebuilt and lubed the power valve. Within the last few months I have replaced the swing arm bearings, the rear pivot bearings, the fron wheel bearings, the kick starter, the internal kick starter gears, new chain and lots of other stuff. It has a Pro Circuit Platinum pipe and silencer that was recently re pack, Boyseen rad value and clean carb jetted for pipe and rad valve. Asking $1800, Bike is located in the Memphis area in Oakland TN. Selling because I have a YZ450FX and dont need 2 bikes.

Pics can be seen in my craigslist add: https://memphis.craigslist.org/mcy/6095072183.html

John Hancock likes this.
  2. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Ive been looking for a dirt bike and I'm local to you I'm just not familiar with 2 strokes.

Trinity Rx7 likes this.
  3. Trinity Rx7

2 strokes are pretty simple, thats one of the things that makes them great and easy to work on.

John Hancock likes this.
  4. Trinity Rx7

$1700. I can bring bike or meet a serious buyer within a couple hour drive of Memphis.