1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 F3 parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bigdaddybwells, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Bought this entire bike over the weekend to use the front end on my CB1 project. Would like to sell the rest of the bike for $200. No title. Was someones stunt bike. Please get this out of my driveway. Lots of good parts. No fairings. I am keeping forks, front wheel and rotors, front and rear calipers, front and rear master cylinders, clutch perch, front axle and clipons.

Attached Files:

2. Another picture.

Attached Files:

3. Free delivery to Barber next weekend. Any takers? Will part out on Ebay if no interest.

4. Josh Whitehead

Josh Whitehead Crash Test Dummy

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

well, it should be half price since its sitting upside down in his driveway. :D

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Engine worth a shit?

7. "Was running when parked, carbs eed to be cleaned"

That is what I was told when I bought it. The stator cover is cracked. The engine does turn over by hand. Onlyvisible damage to engine is that cover. It comes with an enormous stunter rear sprocket which has to be worth 100$ alone in scrap metal.

8. Josh Whitehead

I'm interested and I can pick it up july 4th weekend as I'll be in Tallahassee visiting family.

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Aren't you trying to get rid of one!?!? Bringing yours to Barber this weekend!?!?!

10. Josh Whitehead

Yes, I'm parting out f3 my race bike, f2 street bike and if I get this one, I'll be parting it out also. I can have my F3 race brought down to Barber if you want to buy it :)

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I have a SV, and a FZR that I can bring down to Barber if you wanna buy em. :D

12. SOLD to Josh